We’ll calibrate your gas and liquid flow devices to ensure proper measurement. CML’s on-site flow analyzer calibration capabilities are distinctive! Our effort is designed to make your calibration process more cost effective, more convenient and perhaps most importantly, enable you to keep mission critical instruments in service EVERY day of the year! Our on-site capabilities eliminate:the stress of resolving issues when your analyzer is lost or damaged during shipment.
- The anxiety associated with having your analyzer unavailable for extended periods each year
- Time consuming shipping and receiving related work
- Shipping related costs (including insurance fees).
- The effort required to obtain a loaner from another facility
Calyx sets the standard for on-site calibration reliability and accuracy. You’ve invested heavily in critical mission flow analyzers and you would prefer not to send away such valuable assets when calibration is required.
Mission critical equipment downtime can negatively impact your service response. Calyx on-site flow device calibrations are designed to ensure your instruments are available, accurate and produce measurements that are traceable to SI units.
Calyx can provide on-site calibration of the most common gas flow analyzers being used by HTM’s including:
- TSI Certifier Flow Analyzer Ventilator Test System
- TSI 4100 Series Mass Flow Meter
- Fluke DPM 4 Flow, Vacuum, Pressure Tester.
- Fluke Biomedical VT Plus HF Gas Flow Analyzer
- Fluke Biomedical VT900A Gas Flow Analyzer / Ventilator Tester
- Fluke Biomedical VT650A Gas Flow Analyzer / Ventilator Tester
- Fluke Biomedical VT350 Gas Flow Analyzer
- IMT Analytical CITREX H3 Gas Flow Analyzer
- IMT Analytical CITREX H4 Gas Flow Analyzer
- IMT Analytical CITREX H5 Gas Flow Analyzer
- IMT Analytical PF-300 Series Gas Flow Analyzers
- Fischer-Porter, ABB Rotameters & Variable Area Flow Meters (VA Meters)
- Omega Mass and Volumetric Flow Meters
- ALICAT Scientific Mass Flow Meters
Calyx on-site liquid flow device calibrations are designed to ensure your instruments are available, accurate and produce measurements that are traceable to SI units.
Calyx can provide on-site certification of the most common liquid flow analyzers being used by HTM’s including:
- Pronk Technologies FlowTrax® FT-2 Infusion Pump Analyzer
- Fluke Biomedical IDA 5 Infusion Pump Tester and Analyzer
- Cincinnati Sub-Zero (CSZ) TFRW Flow Meter
- Gaymar/Stryker Medical TPT9 Water Flow and Temperature (TempPump) Tester
- Smith Medical Hot Line Level 1 Temp Check Thermometer HLTA-40, DSTA-40, HLTA-390